News:The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development(UNCTAD) has released its updated Trade and Development Report.
- The Trade and Development Report (TDR) is issued every year since 1981.
- Aim: To analyse current economic trends and major policy issues of international concern and make suggestions for addressing these issues at various levels.
- It is a permanent intergovernmental body established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1964.
- It is part of the UN Secretariat and also the United Nations Development Group(UNDP).
- It reports to the UN General Assembly and the Economic and Social Council but has its own membership, leadership, and budget.
- Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
- The Trade and Development Report
- The World Investment Report
- Technology and Innovation Report
- Digital Economy Report