News: Indian Prime minister has delivered a special keynote address at the US-India 2020 Summit.
- US-India 2020 Summit: The summit was organized by the US India Strategic and Partnership Forum(USISPF).
- Aim: To focus on key areas of India-US bilateral cooperation including strategic energy ties, trade and investment, healthcare, collaboration in fintech, technology and India’s position in the global supply chain.
- Theme: US-India: Navigating New Challenges.
- USISPF: It is a non-profit organization established in 2017.
- Objective: To strengthen India-US bilateral and strategic partnership through policy advocacy in the fields of economic growth, entrepreneurship, employment-creation and innovation.