News:NITI Aayog’s Women Entrepreneurship Platform is organising the Fourth Edition of the Women Transforming India Awards (WTI) on International Women’s Day.
About Women Transforming India Awards(WTI):
- Organized by the Women Entrepreneurship Platform, a flagship initiative of NITI Aayog in collaboration with the United Nations since 2016.
- Aim:To recognise women entrepreneurs who are challenging the status quo and breaking stereotypes through businesses and enterprises that are providing innovative developmental solutions to build a dynamic New India.
- Theme:Women and Entrepreneurship.
About Women Entrepreneurship Platform(WEP)
- WEP is a first of its kind, unified access portal which brings together women from different parts of India to realize their entrepreneurial aspirations.
- It is built on three pillars namely a) Iccha Shakti represents motivating aspiring entrepreneurs to start their business b) Gyaan Shakti represents providing knowledge and ecosystem support to women entrepreneurs and c) Karma Shakti represents providing hands-on support to entrepreneurs in setting-up and scaling up businesses.