News:World Bank has released its Commodity Markets Outlook report.
- The report is published every year in the month of April and October.
- Aim: To provide market analysis for major commodity groups such as energy, metals, agriculture, precious metals, oil, fertilizers among others.
- It is an International financial Institution that was created at the 1944 Bretton Woods Conference along with the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Headquarters: Washington D.C, USA
- Ease of Doing Business
- World Development Report
- Global Economic Prospects(GEP) report.