News: Finance Minister has inaugurated the National Infrastructure Pipeline (NIP) Online Dashboard.
- NIP Online Dashboard: It is a one-stop solution for all stakeholders looking for information on infrastructure projects in India.
- The dashboard is being hosted on the India Investment Grid(IIG).
- India Investment Grid: It is an interactive and dynamic online platform that showcases updated and real-time investment opportunities in the country.
- Developed by: It is an initiative of Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade(DPIIT) Ministry of Commerce and Invest India, the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency.
- National Infrastructure Pipeline(NIP): It is the investment plan unveiled by the Central Government for enhancing social and economic infrastructure projects in India over a period of five years from 2020-25 with the aim to help India reach a $5 trillion economy by 2025.
- Task Force: The task force chaired by Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs,Ministry of Finance has projected infrastructure investment of ₹111 lakh crore during FY 2020-25.