News:Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME) has launched CHAMPIONS portal.
- CHAMPIONS stands for Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing the Output and National Strength.
- It is a technology driven portal which aims to assist Indian MSMEs to enter into the big league as national and global champions by solving their grievances, encouraging, supporting, helping and handholding.
- The portal is also fully integrated with the Government’s main grievances portal CPGRAMS and MSME Ministry’s web based mechanisms.
Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS):
- It is an online web-enabled system developed by National Informatics Centre in association with Directorate of Public Grievances(DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances(DARPG).
- Aim: To enable submission of grievances by the aggrieved citizens to Ministries or departments who scrutinize and take action for speedy and favorable redress of these grievances.