News:Union minister for Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises(MSME) has urged all the female entrepreneurs to take maximum benefits from the MSME Sambandh and Udyam Sakhi Portal.
About MSME Sambandh:
- The portal aims to to help in monitoring the implementation of public procurement policy for micro and small enterprises.
About Udyam Sakhi:
- It is an initiative of the Ministry of Micro,Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME).
- It aims to encourage women entrepreneurs by creating business models revolving around low-cost products and services to resolve social inequities.
Other Portals related to MSME:
- MSME Samadhan:It empowers micro and small entrepreneurs across the country to directly register their cases relating to delayed payments.
- MSME Sampark:It is a digital platform wherein jobseekers (passed out trainees/students of MSME Technology Centres) and recruiters get connected.
- Udyami Mitra Portal: It was launched by Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) to improve accessibility of credit and handholding services to MSMEs.