- The NITI Aayog has announced the launch of the Fourth Edition of Women Transforming India(WTI) Awards.
- The Women Transforming India (WTI) Awards is being organized in collaboration with the United Nations to recognize women entrepreneurs from across India.
- The theme for this year is ‘Women and Entrepreneurship’.It is in continuation of the theme for WTI Awards 2018.
- The Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) is a Government of India initiative by NITI Aayog to promote and support aspiring as well as established women entrepreneurs in India, assist and handhold them in their journey from starting to scaling up and expanding their ventures.
- It has more than 5,000 women entrepreneurs registered on the platform, more than 30 partners and has committed funding of more than US$10mn for these startups.
1 min read