News:Recently, the Chhattisgarh State Skill Development Authority (CSSDA) has launched a mobile phone app – ‘Rojgaar Sangi’.
About Rojgaar Sangi:
- The mobile application aims to connect trained candidates with the jobs.It will also help start-up companies to hire an office staff.
- The app has been developed with the help of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
- It will increase accessibility for skilled and trained candidates which in turn will increase job opportunities.
- The app is expected to benefit 7 lakh students who were trained under the courses offered by CSSDA.
About National Informatics Centre(NIC):
- The National Informatics Centre (NIC) is an institute set up by the Indian government in 1976 to drive its technology and e-governance initiatives in the country.
- The institute is part of the Indian Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology’s Department.
- NIC has the mandate to set up, implement and support all the information technology led-programs of the central and state governments and other government organizations in India.