- The Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship has launched “Kaushal Yuva Samwad”.
- Kaushal Yuva Samwaad aims to create a dialogue between the youth and the Ministry.
- The program is intended to identify and rectify the gaps so that all skill development programs are aligned to the current demands and help in creating a skilled workforce for the future.
- The program is being organized across all Skill India training centres, namely, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras (PMKK), Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs),Jan Shikshan Sansthans among others.
- Further,this program is launched to celebrate the World Youth Skills Day (WYSD) on July 15th every year.
- This UN designated day seeks to generate greater awareness of and discussion on the importance of technical, vocational education, and training and development of marketable skills relevant to both local and global economies.
- The National Skill Development Mission was launched in 2015.Nearly One Crore youth are being presently imparted skills training annually under various programs of the Government through Skill Development Mission.
2 min read