News:The Telangana Industrial Health Clinic Ltd, an initiative of the Telangana State government has decided to extend its services at pan India level.
About Telangana Industrial Health Clinic Ltd:
- Telangana Industrial Health Clinic Ltd was established in 2018 as a fintech Non-Banking Finance Company(NBFC).
- It is a diagnostic and curative initiative for Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises (MSMEs) from slipping into sickness.
- Prevent the incipient sickness in micro and small manufacturing enterprises(MSEs)
- Perform service offerings for Revival, Restructuring and Rehabilitation of MSEs
- Promote investments in manufacturing MSEs in clusters across the State
- Prepare the MSEs to participate in the Equity markets to achieve next growth levels.
- It is promoted by State Government of Telangana and anchored by Telangana Industrial Development Corporation(TSIDC).
- It has been established with a corpus of Rs.100 Crores fund with an initial contribution of Rs.10 cr from State Government of Telangana, a Rs.50 cr from Government of India and the rest through Equity holding from MSEs, Banks and Financial Institutions among others.